Magellan Aerospace, Bournemouth has an exciting opportunity for Accounts Administrator.
- Permanent full time contract.
- 37.5 hours per week.
- Job location: Bournemouth, Dorset, BH11 8QN.
- Unionised site – works in partnership with Unite the Union
Perks and Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Company pension plan
- Positive work-life balance
- On site bonus scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- Commitment to professional growth and generous learning budget
- Mobile phone/gym membership/AA home emergency response discounts
- Employee Social & Charity Association
- Employee advantages scheme
- Health care vouchers
- Long Service Awards
- Occupational Health and ergonomics focussed
- Extended paid Holiday Entitlement
- Free parking
- Purchase ledger supplier invoice processing
- Purchase ledger payments
- Purchase ledger foreign payments
- Supplier Statement Reconciliations
- Matching invoices to GRNs
- Supplier query administration
- Staff Expenses
- Draft Accruals and some journal posting
- 1 day per week Supporting administration/process of Payroll
- Other Ad-Hoc tasks as appropriate in the finance department
- Adherence to and working within company procedures
- Minimum 5+ years Purchase ledger experience end to end
- Minimum basic experience in Payroll
- Experience within manufacturing environment desirable.
- IT and Excel proficiency essential
- Supplier Query resolution
- Knowledge of SAGE Payroll software
Other Skills/ Abilities/ Personal Attributes:
- Methodical and accurate
- Attention to detail
- Must be able to work on own initiative in small working environment
- Must be confident in dealing with people at all levels
- Must demonstrate a ‘can do’ approach by being proactive
- Good organisational and interpersonal skills.
Magellan Aerospace is a global, integrated aerospace company that provides complex assemblies and systems solutions to aircraft and engine manufacturers, defence and space agencies worldwide. The organization officially adopted the name “Magellan Aerospace Corporation” in 1996; deriving it from the intrepid explorer Ferdinand Magellan. His global exploits at the turn of the 15th century established a number of firsts, so the company’s vision has been to carry this same legacy into the future of the aerospace industry.
At Magellan we have over 80 years of collective knowledge and experience in the aerospace industry, and believe one truth: People create value. Employees are our greatest resource in working towards a successful future, and together we build professional relationships that thrive. We know that personal development is fundamental to the success of every individual, and every individual is fundamental to the success of our business, so we invest in our employees and provide excellent career progression opportunities. When you are part of Magellan, you are part of the team! Accounts Administrator Accounts Administrator Accounts Administrator Accounts Administrator Accounts Administrator Accounts Administrator Accounts Administrator Accounts Administrator