Accounting Office Manager
Our growing construction company client is looking for a team player to help with accounting, office management and human resources.
- Prepare and update all financial reports, including AP/AR, cash flow, financial projections, and the annual operations budget on a monthly basis or as required.
- Payroll processing weekly for non-exempts and bi-weekly for exempt employees.
- Reconcile all applicable bank accounts, loans, and commercial lines of credit.
- Percentage complete job costing.
- HR duties relative to the hiring process and recruiting duties, Responsible for all benefits, including 401(k), insurance enrollments, workers' compensation claims, training, succession planning, and employee relations.
- Degree in Accounting a plus
- Five or more years of construction industry experience required
Our client offers a salary of $65k - $80k plus full benefits. Click here to apply online