Come Join Our Team!
A little about Ferreri Search: We are a boutique recruiting firm, specializing in Accounting/Finance. We are small, but mighty, and are a tremendous place to work for someone who is determined to succeed and make earn an excellent income, connect with a lot of people, committed to quality and integrity, and wants to have some fun in the process!
A little about you: You are an organizer, a connector, a great communicator who can juggle more tasks than a normal person keeping multiple balls in the air at all times while keeping the projects moving in forward motion. A task oriented individual, you are exceptionally motivated by getting things done. You've never met a stranger, aren't intimidated by delivering unfavorable news and driven by servicing others at a high level. You are also confident in your abilities to understand, support and advise clients, candidates, and teammates.
A lot about the job: The Recruiter will work as a key part of the Team. You will juggle a million things in a day, so therefore you will have to be ultra-organized and focused. This job requires you to be on the phone, building relationships and getting to know people. You will be meeting face to face with potential candidates, even if they are not ready to make a job move today. You will be proactive, but yet will work every day with a high sense of urgency. You will be constantly learning about new companies and industries, technologies and skills.
Recruitment Job Duties:
• Research and plan to call qualified candidates with specific skills as required by our clients, and then connect with those people via the phone and email.
• Support candidates in writing resumes and asking qualifying questions
• Manage job postings on Ferreri Search website, external websites and on social media sites
• Source and drive candidate traffic from all sources to the Ferreri Search webpage
• Assisting in sourcing passive candidates via Linked In
• Complete a thorough face to face interview with every potential candidate
• Phone screening relevant candidates
• Coordinating interviews (1st, 2nd, 3rd, assessments) with relevant hiring managers and team members
• Conducting/organizing assessments as required
• Communicating with unsuccessful candidates
• Research on required salary ranges/compensation bands and competitive benefits • Negotiate compensation and benefits with candidates and ultimately extending offers resulting in a successful outcome
• Finalizing hires; completing background and reference checks, drug screens, etc.
Education and Skills Training:
• Bachelor’s Degree required
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
• Minimum of 2 years’ experience in recruiting or sales or Accounting/Finance
* Be ready and willing to make a ton of phone calls, and meet face to face with a lot of people.
• Persuasive with an ability to quickly connect with people
• Goal oriented with high standards for excellence
• Able to maintain professional confidentiality
• Have a passion for getting things done
• Must be comfortable with regularly changing priorities
• Proactive and able to manage expectations of both candidates and hiring managers Fit with Ferreri Search’s Core Values:
• Work with integrity and passion
• Continually strive for improvement
• Prioritize activities that have the biggest impact
• Be responsive and go the extra mile
• Act with a sense of urgency
• No one succeeds alone, so you must be a team player!