Accounting/Billing Specialist (Construction)- GwinnettOur client has an immediate need for an Accounting/Billing Specialist in their Corporate Office located in Gwinnett.Duties will include the following:
If you are interested please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.SFGAIND123CB123Click here to apply online
- Prepare payment requisitions for projects
- Coordinate with Project Managers to establish billing timing and procedures/progress billings.
- Follow-up to ensure payments are received on a timely basis.
- Works with Accounts Receivables and Customer to resolve receivable issues.
- Processes invoice credits & bills, as necessary.
- Updates and retains customer account information related to special billing conditions, tax status, invoice approval contacts, billing addresses and special billing rates up-to-date.
- Maintain billing log and prepare retention billing at end of project
- Work with project managers to ensure billings are complete, accurate and timely
- Prepare payment requisitions for projects that require schedules of values and supporting schedules.
- Issue and post bills, receipts and invoices.
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments.
- Salary up to mid 40's plus Excellent Benefits