Interviewing Accounting Supervisors now - HYBRID opportunity in Gwinnett County, up to $105K, plus bonus, perks, and benefits.REQUIREMENTS:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Min 4 years of progressive experience in accounting
- CPA preferred with a mix of public and industry experience
- Great Plains exp +, not required
- Excellent management and supervisory skills.
Click here to apply online
- Establish/develop processes/controls around collecting, analyzing, verifying, and reporting financial information
- Manages/oversees daily responsibilities of the accounting team: AP, partner reporting, reconciliations, cash application, and weekly issuance of P&Ls.
- Provide feedback and coaching to team members