Accounting Supervisor - Immediate Need
Accounting Supervisor Responsibilities
- Oversee the Accounts Payable function to ensure timely and accurate processing of vendor invoices and payments.
- Oversee the receipt and application of customer and other payments, ensuring each are recorded timely and applied correctly.
- Interacting with intercompany locations to confirm balances to/from and help solve invoicing/billing issues.
- Oversee fixed asset cost accumulation, capitalization, and reporting process.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations of all Balance Sheet accounts.
- Ensure month end closing processes proceed timely and predictably.
- Assist as required with preliminary and year-end audit activities.
- Ensure application of continuous improvement methods, such as LEAN, to identify opportunities or implement changes to improve accounting processes or products or to reduce costs.
- Supervise, coach support, train and develop personnel in assigned area
- Work effectively within team environments both within your department and across the organization.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com for immediate consideration.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field, plus
5 to 10 years related experience including three supervising a team
- ERP Systems SAP and Great Plains or similar accounting systems
- Base salary up to mid 70's
CB123Click here to apply online