Our client, a national manufacturer with a location in Memphis, TN has an opening for an Accounting Supervisor.
The Accounting Supervisor will be responsible for developing an enterprise freight pay solution and overseeing a team of about four that will work toward improving and automating the business processes.
- Works with the division to drive focus on resolving issues - starting with the costing and inventory valuation processes
- Improve consistency and compliance through training, documentation, and system development
- Coordinate the financial resources to clarify who has what skills sets
- Helps the division understand how to leverage Oracle’s capabilities to reduce or eliminate manual processes
- Develop enterprise freight pay system
- Experience with financial reporting, reconciliations, enterprise business systems and connecting processes to systems
- Ability to work both collaboratively as a team player and independently as required
- Skill in the areas of cost accounting, general accounting, reporting and reconciliation
- Ability to solve problems outside of their own team, improve processes and lead with influence