endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Accounting Supervisor position functions as a business partner with plant and financial management to effectively manage and control the business. Leads the financial staff and is accountable for company-level responsibilities including general accounting, cost accounting, accounts payable, accounts receivable, business analysis, and financial reporting.
- Prepare monthly reports of results, monthly forecasts, annual operating plan, and strategic planning.
- Responsible for internal controls for operations, sales, inventory and finance.
- Analyze and accurately report current month’s financial results to the plant, and management in accordance with corporate format and time requirements.
- Submit all financial transactions, transmissions, and reporting on a timely and accurate basis.
- Fixed asset/CAPEX management and reporting.
- Accounts receivable collections and cash application.
- Vendor management.
- Ensure accuracy of the physical inventory and reported results. Investigate and explain book to physical adjustments.
- Perform audits of bills of materials to ensure product costs are accurate and accounted for properly. Report audit results monthly.
- Ensure timely and accurate input of bill of material and price changes.
- Ensure bill of material and costing accurately reflect production operations.
- Maintain a perpetual inventory for finished goods and reconcile this perpetual to production, shipping, and returns on a daily basis.
- Perform daily walk through of the plant with the General Manager to discuss production and costing issues. Review labor reporting and cost, material costs, manufacturing overhead, distribution cost, returns and inventory levels.
- KPI monitoring and reporting.
- Conduct formal meetings with production, finance and management personnel to discuss all plant issues. Develop and publish a formal agenda and recap with actions to be taken.
- Analyze internal controls to ensure assets are adequately safeguarded and results are accurately reported.
- Assure adherence to Generally Accepted Accounting Policies. Resolve questions of GAAP and internal controls with management.
Experience and Core Competencies:
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Bachelor in accounting or business administration.
- 5+ years experience in a manufacturing environment
- Computer efficiency with MS Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Technical Capacity.