Atlanta-based National law Firm is searching for an Accounting Specialist to join their team.
- Process AP invoices. Input approved invoices and check requests into Aderant Expert
- Audit and verify employee expense reports
- Process and print vendor checks, employee reimbursement checks, and daily on-demand checks
- Prepare and process wires and ACH payments
- Verify and post client payments and make daily bank deposits
- Monitor vendor accounts to ensure invoices are timely received and payments are timely made
- Research and respond to AP inquiries
- Provide various weekly and monthly financial reports
- Assist with month end close
- Maintain vendor information and data in accounting system, including vendor’s W-9 data and 1099 status; process annual 1099s
- Manage firm monthly parking to include invoice and parking pass management
- Serve as backup for billing staff including file opening/conflict search functions
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in related field
- Minimum 2 years’ of accounts payable or general accounting experience preferably in a law firm or other professional services environment
- Experience with Aderant Expert or other time and billing software
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite applications, including Excel, Word and Outlook
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written), professional demeanor and presentation
This firm offers a competitive compensation package to include 401K matching as well as profit sharing!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.
Click here to apply online