Accounting Specialist - $20.33/hour
The Accounting Specialist is responsible for providing a backup to support the Financial Services district. This position will provide backup support to Financial Services by facilitating and performing administrative and related services including EFT authorizations, Pay cycle AZ WH Enrollment Requests, stop payments, invoice payments, inventory processes and other duties as assigned.
- Assisting in clerical duties that include completing EFT authorizations, pay cycle requests, and stop payment of warrants.
- Assisting in locating transactions between the automated tax accounting system and financial accounting system.
- Processing invoice payments for the agency.
- Assisting with agency inventory processes.
- Communicating orally and in writing.
- Assist with travel reservations for agency travelers.
- And other duties as assigned by supervisor.
- Knowledge of excel, word and google email.
- Experience in data entry, clerical.
- Accounting and/or travel experience preferred.
- High school diploma.
- Accounting Degree preferred but not required
For more information, contact Christine Hawn at 602 788-5890 ext 123 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org