Nestled in the clean, cool forests of Nova Scotia’s Cobequid Mountains, Breathing Green Solutions is the province’s first licensed producer of cannabis products for your well-being. Powered by our proprietary PurePlant™ growing method, Breathing Green is committed to delivering the most pristine, reliable and trustworthy cannabis products to our patients and customers everywhere.
Breathing Green Solutions is also growing its team and is currently looking for a part time Accounting Specialist located in our Wentworth facility.
Accounting Specialist (Part-time)
The Accounting Specialist will support the Chief Financial Officer in the coordination of accounting functions. This is a part time role (3 days/week) but it may transition to full time in the future. Specific duties include:
- Processing invoices, preparing and issuing payments
- Coordinate the bank reconciliation process
- Support the financial reporting process
- Assist with Health Canada Reporting procedures
- Work closely with the Operations Coordinator on other administrative tasks
As a member of a small and agile team, the Accounting Specialist may be asked to assist in other departments from time to time.
- Post-secondary education in business/accounting
- 1-2 years experience in an accounting administrative function
- Strong attention to detail with a passion for accuracy
- Proficient in accounting software, Excel and Outlook
- Desire to work in a fast paced, growing industry with lots of room for person development
- Must play well with others
What will Breathing Green Solutions offer you?
- We Grow People: opportunity to join a small company poised to grow rapidly with plenty of room for individual growth
- Above market hourly wages
- Monday to Friday, daytime hours
- Opportunity to live and work in beautiful rural Nova Scotia
Breathing Green Solutions is an Equal Opportunity Employer