Position: Accounting Manager
Location: Charlotte, NC
Our great client is an established, well-respected bank in Charlotte known for market-competitive pay, performance incentives, holiday and flexible paid-time-off, work-life integration, and financial well-being programs. This company truly values its employees and this position is temporarily 100% remote based as a result of COVID-19.
What You Will Do:
- Daily and monthly accounting, cash management and accounts payable functions
- Oversee the monthly accounting close process
- Manage the reconciliation of balance sheet accounts
- SOX compliance
- Provide necessary regulatory reporting requirements
- 10Q/10K and call reporting
- Periodic forecasting and annual budgeting
Education and Experience You Will Bring:
- BS degree in Business, Accounting, or Finance
- 10+ years of experience in accounting or finance, preferably in a financial/lending institution environment
- CPA or other credentials preferred
This job offers a great salary, competitive benefits, & career growth. If you’re looking for a fresh new opportunity with a great team, please submit your resume to be considered for this opportunity.