Our client has an immediate need for an Accounting Manager with commercial property accounting experience, third party experience preferred and strong management skills.Duties:
• Supervise a team of Property Accountants preparing monthly financial reports and schedules for property owners.
• Review income statements, balance sheet and cash account reconciliations to ensure Accurate reporting.
• Coordinate annual budget and quarterly reforecast process with Asset and Property Managers.
• Responsible for CAM reconciliations, audits new lease set-ups
• Profit/Loss Analysis, revenue analysis, liabilities, management fees and ad-hoc reporting, cash flow analysis
• Work extensively with the Property Management group during month end close to explain forecast variances and unusual trends
• Assist with the training and development of accounting staffRequirements:
• Degree in Accounting
• Seven or more years of Commercial Property Accounting
experience with at least two years of supervisory experience
• Must have strong management skills and be at developing staff
• Third party property accounting experience required
• MRI or Yardi software experience requiredCandidates that meet the qualifications, please send your resume to William
at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online