endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
The Accounting Manager will manage a small corporate accounting department. This position will also oversee preparation of monthly/annual financial closings, multi entity/currency financial statements, cash flow statements, variance analysis and complete regular tax filings for multiple entities.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Strong leadership skills & management experience in a business environment.
- Strategize & Execute on pre-determined KPI’s
- Oversee monthly/annual financial close and statistical analysis within a targeted closing schedule for multiple entities.
- Assist the Director of Finance in performing other Month End tasks per approved schedule/checklist.
- Develop, oversee, and direct Customer credit and collections strategies/policies.
- Become a Power User of ERP System
- Manage Chart of Accounts for multiple entities.
- Oversee reconciling of multiple bank and balance sheet accounts for month/year end close when required.
- Reconcile A/P and A/R transactions between entities monthly.
- Assist Operations with physical Inventories as needed.
- Assist Director of Finance in developing, entering, and reviewing financial budgets.
- Assist with financial inquiries by researching and interpreting ERP data.
- Identify and troubleshoot accounting related issues with ERP software
- Provide high level tax advice for complex situations, locations, and entity structures.
- Coordinate and conduct Liability Insurance audits with outside auditors.
- Complete quarterly and annual tax related filings and related docs.
- Manage continuous improvement of accounting processes and training of finance team members.
- Bachelor’s Degree - required
- 5+ years prior experience in a corporate accounting or manufacturing environment.
- Must be a proven leader, with experience managing others and holding direct reports acountable.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- Experience and expertise regarding general Taxation is a plus.
- Must have excellent accounting (G/L) skills/experience.
- Must have ability to effectively work cross-departmentally.
- Must have excellent communication skills
- Strong ERP experience knowledge a must