Accounting Manager, CPA Duties:
You manage a small accounting team and own all accounting and finance related activities including cash flow, accruals and cash-based accounting, monthly close, payroll, accounts payable/receivable, reporting on trends to management, preparing and reviewing budget to actual performance, forecasting and more. We have international locations and clients and a key part of this position is dealing with multiple foreign offices and currencies and consolidating all financials with the parent company.
The ideal candidate has 5+ years of accounting experience. You must experience working in a multi-national company and take an analytical approach to improving processes and providing accurate and meaningful data to inform business decisions. Excellent communication and relationship building skills are required as you will work across the organization and manage a small team of accounting professionals. Experience in a software / technology company is preferred.
- Comp up to $100k
- Must have fairly recent international accounting experience
- Must have a master’s degree in business, finance, or accounting OR CPA
- Must have some management experience of accounting personnel
- Must have the personality, confidence, and maturity to communicate effectively with leadership throughout the company
Click here to apply online
- Excellent medical, dental, vision and disability insurance plans
- Matching 401k
- Beautiful office space in a vibrant midtown location right off 75/85 with a free gym
- Paid parking or public transportation reimbursement
- Strong culture of family, working together and promoting from within