Our client is growing and has a need for an Accounting Manager. The ideal candidate will be someone with a base in Big 4 or National/Regional CPA firm Audit and some corporate accounting experience.
Will start out REMOTE and move to a Hybrid model of 2 to 3 days a week in the office in September.
Who: Strong, Growing Company
What: Accounting Manager
When: Immediate Need
Where: Atlanta, GA
Salary: Up $110k plus 10% bonus and outstanding benefits and incentives
- Manage the month-end, quarter-end and year-end closing processes to established deadlines and client service expectations.
- Direct, coordinate, and review the work performed by accounting staff and other departments in compliance with US GAAP and internal controls.
- Review and approve journal entries, reconciliations, financial reports, and ad-hoc analysis prepared for client partners.
- Serve as primary liaison for all internal/external audit requests
- Work with the Director of Operational Accounting to ensure coordination between operating accounting team and general ledger accountants, and add business insight to operational improvement initiatives.
- Drive process improvements by identifying and developing more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy.
- Supervise, hire, train, provide feedback, coach and develop team members. Foster personnel development to ensure cross-training, continuity planning, and growth opportunities for team members.
Click here to apply online
- Bachelor’s Degree, Accounting, Finance or Business Administration
- CPA is a MUST
- 4-6 years of related accounting experience
- 3-5 years of personnel management experience
- Experience with General Ledger systems (e.g. Great Plains, SAP, Oracle)
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel, familiarity with SQL, and effective at using both to analyze data
- Familiarity with Blackline or other similar close management tools
- Strong analytical skills and understanding of US GAAP
- Excellent communication, organization, time management and prioritization skills necessary to be effective in a fast-pace work environment
- Prior public accounting or internal auditing experience required