Our client is a small company boasting growth and an impeccable reputation in the construction/development industry. They are looking for a savvy Accounting Professional to handle day to day accounting, as well as work with clients and subcontractors in all matters financial.
- Great understanding of the accounting process along with working experience background in all aspects of a general ledger system
- Working experience with a general ledger chart of accounts structure and ability to generate financial statements
- Ability to post transaction entries and journal adjustments with minimum supervision
- Experience in reconciling balance sheet accounts, including Cash, AR, AP, Inventory
- Negotiate contracts, pricing and ordering terms with all suppliers
- Solid experience and background in managing through a month-end close process
- Ability to work effectively with project managers to monitor project budgets and actual cost
- Confidence and ability to communicate effectively with senior management, suppliers and customers
- Bachelor’s in Accounting and 5+ years full-scope accounting experience
- Excellent computer skills with MS Excel, QuickBooks, and Peachtree (preferred)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
We are looking for a person that will thrive in a fast-paced culture and is tenacious about achieving results.