- Assist with the development and implementation of internal controls and accounting best practices.
- Performs analytical review of financial information from the account level to the financial statement
- Manages the monthly financial close process, including reviewing and preparing journal entries, reconciliations, and various other account analyses.
- Supports other departments regarding accounting and reporting requirements, as needed.
- Oversees the asset management process that includes the accounting, maintenance, and reporting for fixed assets, real and personal property leases, and property taxes.
- Responsible for all non-income tax filings — e.g., property tax, 1099, W-9, etc.
- Budgeting and regular analytical work on the operations of the business, as needed.
- Provide accounting support for due diligence and subsequent integration work for M&A activity.
- Reviews invoices and supporting documentation for payment as part of the A/P process.
- Other assignments as deemed necessary by senior management.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or related field
- CPA required
- Five (5) years public accounting
- Accounting management experience required
Base salary up to 120k plus bonus and Excellent Benefits. Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.
Click here to apply online