One of our clients has an immediate need for an Accounting Manager. This is a permanent opportunity with excellent benefits. Below is a snapshot of the opportunity.
Who: Atlanta Law FirmWhat: Law Firm Acounting ManagerWhen: Immediate NeedWhere: Metro Atlanta
Why: Success PlanningSalary: Generous compensation and benefits package.
The position includes handling all financial matters for the firm which includes, but is not limited to, Month End reports, General Ledger, Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Escrow accounts, and managing a staff of 3-6.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Minimum of 3+ years of management experience
- Law firm and/or professional services experience is Required
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel and ProLaw, Elite or Aderant a plus
- Assists in the preparation of financial analysis, budgets and various management reports
- Professional demeanor and high-quality customer service orientation
- Flexible to work as needed to meet deadlines and requirements