Our client, a high growth, start-up company is searching for an Accounting Manager to join their team.
Reporting to the Director of Finance, this position will lead the day-to-day operations of the accounting team.
- Manage daily transactional Accounting activities across the Financial Statements
- Oversee day-to-day A/R and A/P
- Manage month end close and reporting
- Prepare and analyze financial and operational reports and review with executive leadership team
- Create & manage internal controls and policies and procedures
- Oversee year-end audit/review,
- Maintain and manage department budget
- Manage, hire and mentor accounting team
- Assist other departments as they develop strategies, establish objectives, and make decisions that could have a financial impact on the business.
- Set up and monitor accounting KPIs
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- CPA Certification
- Minimum 4 years related accounting experience
- Big 4 Accounting experience highly preferred
- Experience with a large ERP system
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
This company offers a competitive compensation and benefits package in addition to unlimited paid time off!
For immediate consideration, please submit your resume to Joanmarie Bolding, Managing Director of Recruiting.
Click here to apply online