endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with a manufacturing leader near Findlay to help find an Accounting Manager.
The Accounting Manager is responsible for;
- Planning, directing and coordinating activities of the accounting department.
- Prepare, examine or analyze accounting records, financial statements or other financial reports to assess accuracy.
- Analyze financial activities of establishments or departments and provide input into budget planning and preparation processes.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments and obligations to project future revenues and expenses.
- Develop, maintain and analyze budgets, prepare periodic reports comparing budgeted costs to actual costs.
- Research, compile and prepare reports, correspondence and any other information required by management or governmental agencies.
- Supervise the work of accounting to ensure adherence to quality standards, deadlines and proper procedures, correcting errors or problems.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- 2+ years of supervisory experience within a manufacturing environment
- Strong costing/ cost accounting background
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment