We are looking for an Accounting Manager/Controller for a large commercial real estate company in Atlanta.
This position reports to the CFO and will produce financials and manage Accounts Payable and Treasury functions including 3 staff. The candidate will build a relationship with all other accounting & finance related departments within the corporate structure, including Tax, Property Accounting, Asset Management, and Development.
- Timely and accurate month end consolidated corporate balance sheet, income statement and cash flow statement, including overall management of the monthly and quarterly financial close process.
- Maintaining intercompany reconciliations with our joint ventures and sister companies.
- Coordination of the annual corporate budget and reforecast process.
- Maintain accurate books and records of all variable interest entity investments and notes payable, including administration of the company’s debt management software.
- Annual audit coordination and financial statement preparation.
- Oversight of the Accounts Payable and Treasury functions.
- Providing tax return support and projections.
- Maintaining the corporate financial model for planning and analysis.
- Developing/maintaining corporate accounting policies and procedures manual.
- Provide technical accounting research and support for new guidance implementation, acquisitions, dispositions, recapitalizations.
- Remaining current on industry best practices by participating in industry-focused educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining professional networks; participating in professional organizations.
- Developing team members through routine coaching and semi-annual performance reviews.
- Degree in accounting. CPA preferred.
- 7+ years of experience in accounting.
- Comfortable with technology solutions and leading system enhancements/implementations with prior experience in project management. Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel & PowerPoint).
- Experience with Yardi software preferred, but not required.
- Holding Company Experience a plus
Benefits: Excellent compensation and benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, 401K plan with employer match, and a generous vacation/sick plan.
Click here to apply online
Salary: $75k - $90K