Accounting Manager - Construction
Our growing client has an immediate need for an Accounting Manager with Construction industry experience.
- Prepare monthly financial statements and P&L.
- Responsible for job costing and WIP schedules.
- Process payroll including salary, hourly, commission, bonus, and Owner Distributions, liabilities, contributions, loans, TWC Reporting, and track PTO, quarterly, and annual payroll taxes.
- Process Accounts Payable to include credit cards, vendors, subcontractors.
- Process Accounts Receivable to include AIA Draws Schedules - Percentage of Completion and Cost Plus, Change Orders.
- Supervise a team of three (1 AP Clerk, 1 AR Clerk, 1 HR Generalist).
- Degree in Accounting preferred
- Eight or more years of experience with at least two years of supervisory experience.
- Experience with a Construction software, Vista Viewpoint a plus but any similar construction software like SAGE 300, Foundation or CMIC will work.
Our client offers a salary of up to $90k plus full benefits, M/D/V/ 401k.Click here to apply online