Accounting Manager, CPA
Accounting Manager, CPA Right Hand to CEO
This role will act as a pivotal business resource to operations at all levels and assist with creating continuous improvement and extending best practices throughout the organization. Your overall responsibilities will include:
- Timely preparation and analysis of monthly, quarterly and annual results.
- Provide a broad variety of analysis including but not limited to: variance analysis, Line-of-Business analysis, trend analysis, customer, vendor and item profitability analysis, etc.
- Analyze and evaluate highly complex financial data from different computer systems and interpret information for the purpose of determining financial performance/trends.
- Communicate and present financial results and various analytical reports to branch, region and division management.
- Provide financial support to field to assist them in improving their business units.
- Work with Division FP&A team to ensure processes are continually streamlined to achieve greater efficiencies, accuracy and timeliness of reporting.
- Support the planning and forecasting activities for the regions responsible.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal candidate must be able to think and act strategically but also be a hands-on problem solver with strong analytical and communication skills.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting
- CPA is a plus
- 5-7 year’s financial experience
- Proficiency with MS Office products is required including an advanced understanding of Excel and QuickBooks
Click here to apply online