Accounting Manager - Commercial Real EstateOur client is growing and needs to add an Accounting Manager to their team. Commercial Real Estate and prior supervisory experience is a must.Responsibilities:
- Maintain multiple property accounts for multiple clients.
- Accurately record income, expenses, and changes in assets and liabilities on a monthly basis.
- Review reconciliation of all balance sheet accounts and applicable schedules to ensure accurate reporting.
- Review monitoring of cash balances and monthly bank reconciliations.
- Review and prepare cash funding requests.
- Reassign workload among team as situations arise.
- Prepare and review monthly and quarterly financial statements.
- Prepare and assist property management in annual budget process.
- Update projected cash flow schedules throughout year.
- Review and calculate annual operating expense recoveries (CAM reconciliation).
- Maintain tenant ledgers and interact with tenants with disputes.
- Calculate and prepare management fees.
- Track projects from start to closure.
- Monitor tenant sales reporting and calculate percentage rent.
- Calculate and prepare sales tax returns.
- Review and prepare monthly distributions to equity partners.
- Report directly to the Director of Property Accounting.
Our client offers a salary of $70,000 to $80,000 depending on experience and full benefits.To apply, send your resume to William Franks at firstname.lastname@example.orgClick here to apply online
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting
- Minimum of 7 years of commercial property accounting experience
- Yardi Voyager and MRI experience required
- Must have experience managing a staff of at least 4 people
- Nexus experience a plus
- Ability to work with deadlines
- Able to teach and mentor junior staff
- Persistent (Good Follow Through)
- Proactive & Learn quickly
- Flourish in a fast-paced environment
- Must be organized, concise, detailed, flexible, and efficient
- Have the ability to handle multiple properties and multiple clients
- Have excellent communication and interpersonal skill