Accounting Manager - Buckhead
- Manage all General Ledger accounting operations
- Hands-on Full Cycle accounting including month-end closing, reconciliations, and journal entries
- Manage month-end closing and prepare monthly, quarterly and year-end financial statements as needed and other financial reports
- Review monthly balance sheet account analysis for all companies
- Reviewing and explaining variances to budget/forecast and to previous reporting periods on a monthly basis, quarterly, annual basis.
- Serve as liaison to external auditors during financial audit and various governing bodies examination
- Preparation of various management reports on a monthly basis and as needed
- Lead and provide support to team members to meet and exceed established goals and timelines.
Click here to apply online
- Excel- advanced formulas
- 5 years of full-cycle accounting
- BS in Accounting