Our company is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to assist in managing our day-to-day accounting and finance requirements. Confidentiality, excellent organizational skills and accuracy are important qualifications for this position, as well as good customer relations and the ability to communicate clearly. The ideal candidate for this position is a skilled multi-tasker, is reliable and is committed to consistently meeting deadlines.
Day to day accounting, bookkeeping.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Balance and maintain accurate ledgers, general journal entries
• Bank Reconciliations
• Credit Card Reconciliations
• General Ledger Reconciliations
• Coordinate Bank Deposits
• Prepare Billing and process vendor invoices
• Collections, process vendor invoices
What you will bring to this role:
- 3+ Years experience working in accounts payable and receivable, general ledger
- Extensive experience with Data Entry, record keeping and computer operation
- Proficiency in MS Office, (including MS Excel) and Quick Books
- Strong attention to detail
- College degree in accounting or business administration
NICE TO HAVE:
- Advanced MS excel skills
- Previous experience working with high transaction organization.
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Robertson & Company ltd./Prime Hires INC. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.