As a member of our corporate accounting and finance team our Accounting Clerk will be responsible for general accounting duties, primarily focused on AP and AR activities with our customers and vendors.
- Enter vendor invoices in NetSuite
- Reconcile vendor statements at month-end
- Coordinate timely payment with vendors
- Process check runs and print checks
- Create new vendors in NetSuite
- Print and mail customer invoices and statements
- Post customer payments received in lockbox to customer accounts and post daily lockbox deposit to NetSuite
- Interact with customers on payment application questions
- Interact with vendors on payment timing and invoice inquiries
Required Skills and Experience:
- Excellent analytical, computational and mathematical abilities
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills – good customer skills!
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Basic understating of accounting principles
- New graduates will be considered, but must possess a strong understanding of accounting principles