HALO Air Ambulance, a registered charity, is the only dedicated medevac helicopter for Southern Alberta. The availability of the helicopter improves response time to trauma victims in remote or inaccessible areas and increases the coverage area for delivering qualitative medical care. Visit www.haloairambulance.com to learn more.
Preference will be given to candidates prepared to operate as a Contract employee; however, this is a long term opportunity.
Reporting to and working closely with the CEO, the incumbent is responsible for the transactional processing and management of donations, maintenance of donation records, analysis of fundraising campaigns, monthly reconciliations, preparing reports for management and processing and tracking of all functions of the organizations finances and accounting.
- Accounting functions such as A/P, A/R, preparation of cheques, payment of invoices, bank recs, payroll, cash flow tracking, GST remittance and issuance of donation receipts
- Prepare financial statements for meetings, budget tracking and audit reporting
- Prepare Annual Charity Return and AGLC Reporting
- Experience in non-profit or charity finances
- Accounting education and experience
- Knowledge and experience with CRA Tax Receipting, reporting and charitable organizational tax requirements
- Strong computer skills including Sage 50, Excel, and video conferencing applications
- Impeccable accuracy, process driven and self motivated
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills
- Competitive Compensation
- Flexible hours, an average of 24 hours per week.
- A supportive, positive environment
- Growth and development opportunities
- Fulfilling and challenging position
- Being a part of an exciting and important organization that saves lives.
Please apply online to hire-standard.com or email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank all applicants for their interest, however; only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
By applying to this position, you agree to receive email communication from Hire Standard.