Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data for 200-300 cheques daily.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Responsible for operating data entry devices, such as a keyboard or computer, to verify and input data for 200-300 cheques daily.
• Ability to work independently and manage ones time.
• Ability to accurately document and record customer/client information and cheques with 0 errors.
• Previous experience with computer applications, such as Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Compile, sort and verify the accuracy of data before it is entered. Locate and correct data entry errors or report them to supervisors.
• Compare data with source documents, or re-enter data in verification format to detect errors.
• Maintain logs of activities and completed work.
• Maintains operations by following policies and procedures and reporting needed changes.
• Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Use internal systems Ingenium, Capsil, and Alias to confirm policy/account # of the cheque payer
• Perform other duties as assigned
What you will bring to this role:
• High school diploma or equivalent work experience.
• Verbal & written communication skills - Fluent (in business environment)
• Microsoft Excel experience
• Attention to detail is critical
• Experience using Ingenium, Capsil, and Alias is a strong asset
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.