Now is an exciting time to join Strivant Health!
We have new Accounting Associate / Entry Level / New Grad position available at our new office in Tinley Park, IL.
Does this describe you?
- A love of defining, developing and executing vision and strategy
- Open minded - We value opinions! Be a part of knowledge sharing and open to new ideas!
- The ideal candidate will be passionate about mentoring relationships and providing quality services. You will be client and team centric and enjoy working in a fast paced environment that requires strong technical and business judgment, as well as great communication and leadership skills.
If so, we'd like to hear from you. We are looking for like-minded individuals to become part of our dynamic, enthusiastic and growing team! Please submit your resume today.
Who we are:
Strivant Health partners with physician practices to improve revenue cycle operations by optimizing people, processes and technology. We provide best in class Medical Billing, Collections, Call Center, Credentialing and Analytics that are all designed to focus on maximizing our provider clients’ revenue. This allows our client providers to stay focused on the practice of medicine, rather than the business of medicine. We have worked with over 4,000 providers representing 25 different specialties and over 30 technology platforms in our 20+ years of business.
BENEFITS: Strivant Health offers its employees excellent benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life, AD&D, paid holidays and PTO, and 401(k).
TITLE: Accounting Associate / Entry Level / New Grad
LOCATION: 7851 West 185th Street, Ste 200, Tinley Park, IL 60477 This is not a remote position, you must be able to work onsite.
HOURS: Standard business, Monday - Friday
STATUS: Full Time, non-exempt, benefits eligible
The Accounting Associate is a position supporting Corporate finance and accounting. The individual in this position is responsible for preparing accounts payable, accounts receivable, monthly reconciliations, and various miscellaneous tasks and projects as assigned.
- Prepares monthly client invoices and basic accounts receivable reports in QuickBooks
- Manages vendor accounts including invoices, reviewing for accuracy, routing for approvals, and entering in QuickBooks
- Remote deposit capture for corporate banking
- Responsible for data entry and management of client billing system for attorney requests
- Bank account reconciliation
- Enters payroll journal entries biweekly and summarizes payroll reporting
- Creates, maintains, and initiates online banking payments
- Corporate expense reporting and credit card reconciliation
- Completes basic accounting and finance reporting and audits reports for reconciliations and accuracy
- Responsible for various month-end close tasks
- Records management and retention duties
- Vendor cost analysis and comparisons
- Inventory, stock, and maintain office supplies on-site
- Administrative tasks as assigned
- Prioritizes and manages multiple tasks to meet deadlines
- Assist as needed in various accounting functions and serves as a resource for special projects and priority assignments as needed
- Incumbents are required to have physical attendance onsite at a Strivant Health approved office location to perform the duties of the role by regularly interacting with managers and other staff members
- Other duties as may reasonably be assigned from time to time by the Company.
- A bachelor’s degree with a major in accounting or finance, required.
- 0 to 1+ years of related accounting experience. This is an entry level position.
- Knowledge of U. S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Familiar with all aspects of accounting including receivables, payables, collections, reconciliation, and journal entries.
- Can be trusted to handle confidential and sensitive information
- Excellent communication, customer service and time-management skills
- Possess basic business skills, an understanding of general financial operations
- Experience with Microsoft Excel, Word, and PowerPoint
- Intermediate knowledge of Quick Books, preferred.
- Must be a team player - Always willing to help in whatever way possible and go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Intuitive and skilled at problem solving in anticipation of customer request
- Have the ability to make logical correlations between data points to determine if analysis is accurate
- Detail oriented, meticulous and accurate in completing tasks on time.
- Must be willing and able to work under the direction of management located in other locations
- Incumbents are required to have physical attendance onsite at a Strivant Health approved office location
We are looking forward to reviewing your resumes!
Please, no agencies.