Our client is a top financial institution with significant North American holdings. They have operations across most major verticals, including institutional & corporate, wealth management, private client, commercial banking, treasury, and retail banking.
Provides loan servicing and monitoring support for cooperate and commercial lending portfolios in a professional and timely manner. Delivers agreed lending/financing services as specified in the credit agreement/approval and ensures all required policies, guidelines and standards are met.
What you will achieve in this role:
• Assists in processing more complex transactions and customer requests
• Addresses customer service issues according to established parameters, escalating as required
• Refers more complex and specific requests, questions or issues as required
• Supports change management or varying score and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities
• Executes routine tasks such as service requests, transactions, quires within relevant service level agreements
• Investigates and addresses specific customer issues
• Organizes work information to ensure accuracy and completeness
• Completes administrative activities to ensure the smooth operation of the unit; Including scanning and filing documents as required
• Supports the development of tools and delivery of training focused on delivering business results
• Integrates information from multiple sources to enable more efficient process, enhanced analysis and/or streamlined reporting
• Collaborates to execute loan servicing and monitoring requests
• Prepares customer notifications and billings, and processes services and transactions including (but not limited to) loan advances/payments, wire transfers, billing for principal/interest/fees, monitoring collateral positions, financial exceptions, ect.
• Executes and manages documentation to ensure that records are maintained in a proper manner
• Analyzes data and information to provide insight and recommendations
• Collaborates with internal and external stakeholders to deliver on business objectives
• Supports change management of varying scope and type; tasks typically focused on execution and sustainment activities
• Builds effective relationships with internal/external stakeholders
• Completes complex & diverse tasks within given rules/limits and may include handling escalations from other employees
• Analyzes issues and determines next steps
• Broader work of accountabilities may be assigned as needed
What you will bring to this role:
• Typically 2-3 years of relevant experience within banking environment
We thank you for your interest in the position, however, only those who are qualified will be contacted
Inclusion and Equal Opportunity Employment
Our client is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and inclusion; creating an inclusive environment where all team members and clients feel like they belong. We are pleased to consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, Aboriginal/Native American status or any other legally-protected factors. We seek applicants with a wide range of abilities, and we provide an accessible candidate experience; accommodations during the application process are available upon request.