Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Accounting Professionals for various immediate temporary positions.
This Accounting Assistant Position is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall Accounting skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- This is an entry level accounting position, requiring basic accounting skills.
- Work involves routine transaction analysis, data entry and associated administrative functions.
- Responsible for the application of accounting principles and practices in maintenance and updating of financial records within the limits of an established accounting system and well-defined office procedures.
- The work performed by employees in this class tends to be routine and repetitive in nature.
- Judgment needs to be exercised in the performance of work, subject to periodic checks by the immediate supervisor.
Your strengths include:
- A recognized accounting certificate and one (1) year of experience in an office environment.
- Demonstrated competency in the use of spreadsheet and word processing applications.
- Proficient using Google suite of products, expertise in Excel as well as SAP or a similar financial system. Customer Service experience.
- Basic knowledge of accounting and administrative procedures and regulations.
- Limited knowledge of computer based financial systems, procurement spreadsheets, database, and other business applications commonly used in the delivery of financial services.
- Ability to maintain, verify, expedite and resolve accounting matters in accordance with established policies/procedures.
- Ability to handle large volumes of transactions.
- Ability to deal courteously with the public, making decisions within established policies/procedures.
- Ability to function in a customer service focused environment.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Crystal Horner and Sherri Bowles.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!