This rewarding role will appeal to an enthusiastic and talented accounting professional eager to land a dynamic position in a not for profit organization that is a staple in Edmonton.
My client is highly respected in their industry, and has close ties with the community. With a commitment to maintaining the highest level of professionalism and ethics, they attract a team of employees who are at the top of their game, and who want to give back to the city they live in.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Process invoices, cheque requisitions, wire transfers and payment files in a timely and accurate manner
- Managing a high volume of Accounts Payable;
- Data entry and coding.
- Accurate data entry into the accounts payable system;
- Verify and post account transactions;
- Complete cheque runs and conduct vendor follow-up;
- Manage the disbursement process and tracking of invoices;
- Other various accounting and clerical duties as required.
Your strengths include:
- Related experience with high-volume, full-cycle accounts payable;
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills – both written and oral;
- Strong attention to detail.
You can expect:
- An opportunity with room for growth;
- A highly engaged team in a respected and professional environment;
- The opportunity to get your career moving in the right direction.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!