Our midstream energy client is seeking an Accounting Analyst who will be responsible for providing accounting analysis and support for all their US facilities. The role will be based in Houston, Texas.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Perform related functions in regard to operating expenses (budgets, variance analysis, accruals and entries)
- Track and forecast spending on projects
- Analysis of variable costs
- Prepare monthly financial results for US facilities
- Assist in Audits (external, internal)
- Lead the P2P process
- Other tasks as required
Your strengths include:
- A degree in accounting or finance and/or working towards professional accounting designation
- 3-5 years’ experience in accounting
- Strong accounting/financial foundation
- High level ability with Excel
- Previous experience with Qbyte, Maximo and OnBase considered an asset
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Passionate about analytical work
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Kyle Baltimore and Esmond Desilva.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!