About Our Client
Our client, a leader in the Service Industry, is seeking a talented Accounting Administrator to join a fast paced and dynamic team.
- Prepares cheque requisitions for refunds, apply credits to customer accounts.
- Reconciles accounts, ledgers, statements and worksheets. Posts and verifies entries in the system and investigates and clears discrepancies.
- Respond to inquiries from various branch personnel regarding cancellations, repurchases, interest, GST to be refunded and other matters.
- Prepares and assists with monthly consolidated reports.
- Maintain and update trail balances for selected accounts.
- Other duties as required.
The following are the minimum requirements to be considered for this role:
- Completion of a college diploma or equivalent in accounting.
- 1+ years related accounting/bookkeeping experience.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills of MS Office software.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work effectively independently or as part of a team.