The Administrative Accounting Assistant provides bookkeeping/accounting, administrative and technical assistance to the team and assists department members and colleagues with various requests, inquiries or problems.
- Basic bookkeeping/accounting experience
- Two or more years of progressively responsible clerical and administrative support experience
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Pulls standard reports and various backup from different sources
- Compiles and organizes information and sends to external or internal parties
- Assists with compiling and tracking Lender Reporting
- Codes certain expenses in A/P System
- Posts daily cash receipts in the Accounting System
- Records journal entries for cash account activity
- Prepares monthly bank reconciliations
- Performs other basic accounting functions as applicable
- Coordinates travel arrangements and manages expense reports
- Responds to questions, requests, or problems or directs to appropriate person/department.
- Organizes and maintains various electronic filing systems.
- Performs administrative support functions, including: ordering office supplies; processing incoming and outgoing mail; and completing related functions.
- Assists with meetings including: organizing and scheduling meetings; preparing agenda materials; sending notifications; setting up meetings; ordering meals or snacks; and assisting with audiovisual equipment set up.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES:
- Strong spelling, grammar, punctuation, and vocabulary skills
- Office administrative practices and procedures, such as business letter writing and the operation of standard office equipment, including a computer.
- Quickbooks Experience with Strong EXCEL skills
- Base salary 50k-60k plus Benefits and a GREAT Corporate Culture
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration. Click here to apply online