Accounting & Operations Lead –Flex Time
Optimatum has an exciting new opportunity for an Accounting & Operations Lead for our growing firm offering a flexible schedule and competitive compensation.
As the Lead Accountant and Operations manager, you will help drive operational efficiency and run our accounting and finance operations including day to day accounting processes such as accounts payable and accounts receivable as well as provide operational support. An individual with a strong understanding of accounting along with excellent organization and communication skills will excel in this position.
This role has a Flexible work schedule plus the option for reduced work week of 24-40 hours per week, while still being eligible for benefits.
- Manage accounts payable, accounts receivable, and bank statement reconciliations
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, and annual reports summarizing and forecasting company business activities and financial position in areas of income, expenses, and earnings based on past, present, and expected operations
- Support day to day business operations
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting
- Experience in industry or professional services; understanding of financial and healthcare issues and operations a plus
- Proficiency in Excel, Word and QuickBooks a must
- Excellent writing and communication skills
- Highly motivated and detail oriented
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a team
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
About Our Firm:
Optimatum is a New York City-based vendor management firm that focuses exclusively on the HR supply chain. Our turnkey solutions improve the financial and operational performance through our unique multidisciplinary approach, which includes forensic analysis, the maintenance of existing vendor relationships, while at the same time increasing transparency and accountability. The net impact is meaningful reductions in cost while at the same time improved plan performance.
In our employer sponsored health care group, our clients reap direct efficiencies of 10-12% on their healthcare costs within one year, and 5-7% in subsequent years while maintaining existing vendors and current benefits without shifting costs.
Through our HR Transitional Services for Acquisitions & Divestitures, we are at the epicenter of the “Biggest Deal Boom In A Decade” delivering expedited deal closure and accelerated harvesting of post day-one synergies which all reduced target employee integration risk.
In a world where 70 to 90% of all M&A’s fail to achieve strategic and financial objectives with reasons often attributed to HR-related factors, we are here to solve the issues in this hot market.