This Job Description is created by Triup based on client's requestSummary
Accounting Administrative Assistants support accountants and other financial staff by performing some of the basic accounting duties.
This may include preparing deposits, processing payments, creating financial reports, assisting with the budget planning, preparing and submitting tax forms and maintaining financial databases and spreadsheets.
The scope of these duties will vary depending on the type and size of an organization, but Accounting Administrative Assistants must have a working knowledge of basic accounting functions.Job Duties
- Bookkeeping of several accounts, AP/AR
- Bookkeeping assistance for the company's artists' tour, etc.
- Process all accounts payable and receivable information in an accurate and timely manner
- Perform daily billing functions, generate invoices for mailing
- Maintain all records and files and backup documentation related to accounts receivable and payable.
- Receive incoming checks and input in the company accounting system.
- Prepare bank deposits on a daily basis.
- Initiate appropriate collection activity through telephone contact, and E-mail correspondence under supervisor’s instructions.
- Prepare and mail accounts payable checks with appropriate supporting documentation.
- Monitor all paperwork, invoices, correspondence and verbal communication with vendors under supervisor’s instructions.
- Japanese : Fluent - Native level
- English :Business level
- Mon-Fri 9:30-5:00 (30min lunch) OR 9:00-5:00 (50min lunch)