Our client is searching for a talented Accounting Graduate with 1-2 years of experience to join their team as a financial analyst. This is an exciting opportunity for someone with a positive attitude and interest in learning and growing within the organization.
This position will be involved in budgeting, forecasting, variance and other financial analysis, developing financial models and communicating findings to leadership. The Financial Analyst role will play an integral part in supporting a growing business and helping to maintain operational excellence.
- 1- 2 years related experience in Accounting or Financial Analysis
- Bachelor's in Accounting
- Ability to collaborate with internal stakeholders and effectively communicate with senior leadership
- Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Strong analytical skills, the ability to work independently and effectively handle and complete multiple tasks
- Ability to learn and utilize various IT systems
- Eagerness to learn and ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in a finance function where responsibilities include financial modeling and variance analysis
- Understanding of financial statements and GAAP