Under general direction, responsible for performing a variety of accounting and analytical duties including Journal entry preparation, general ledger account reconciliations, and assistance with reporting of financial results.
- Assist in all phases of Corporate accounting including but not limited to AP, AR, accruals, fixed assets, cash application and closing process.
- Reconcile and prepare journal entries for monthly bank statement activity.
- Review and prepare journal entries for Corporate T&E and purchasing card spend.
- Organize and update financial records.
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information.
- Application of ACH and wire payments.
- Help with gathering information for audits and tax preparation.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of general accounting / finance experience.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- Strong mathematical and analytical skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft excel and word (Pivot Tables / V-Lookup).
- Organized with excellent attention to detail.