This Job Description is created by Triup based on the client's request
The accountant will perform and coordinate accounting duties within an organization.
This position is responsible for the accurate and efficient preparation of the Company’s monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements, development of accounting policies/regulations, delivery of financial results to the Company’s parent company, and daily cash flow management.
- Review financial statements, expenses and previous tax returns to identify the best strategy for organizing and monitoring
- Present quarterly and yearly financial reports to management
- Perform general bookkeeping and organize financial forms, documents and receipts
- Ensure all financial transactions within the company are accounted for and follow legal standards
- Analyze annual budget recording transactions in need of follow-up documentation
- Create personal and business invoices and request payment for services rendered
- Gather appropriate materials regarding yearly tax tables, instructions and forms to accurately calculate taxes for clients
- Work closely with clients and businesses to obtain personal information regarding potential deductions, educational grants or allowances
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance required.
- 3+ years of accounting experience.
- Working knowledge of tax laws and GAAP.
- Strong financial analysis skills.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly with Excel.
- Ability to work with little to no supervision
- Japanese Bilingual (Prefer)