endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
Required Education and Business Experience
- Essential Function 1: Primary accounting responsibility
- Maintaining books and records in Quickbooks. Extract of monthly financials into Corporate consolidation system.
- Generating PO upon approved purchase request, Invoice processing, inter-company invoicing, preparation of payment proposal run, initiation of payments
- Maintain accurate accounts and perform monthly account reconciliations
- Preparation of monthly financials, analyzing results against expectations and investigation of variances.
- Light Treasury activities, including understanding of cash flows based on payment runs
- Essential Function 2: Shared Services responsibilities
- Building in new vendors and customers into SAP upon receipt of approved workflow documentation
- Credit worthiness research for new/existing customers
- Light Treasury activities, including research on payment discrepancies using SAP and banking knowledge
- Special projects as assigned to assist Controller and Shared Service team
- Essential Function 3: SAP analysis and special projects
- Investigation of consolidated results within SAP as requested, using SAP and BW.
- Working with global accounting team to research anomalies and implement changes in processes as requested.
- Essential Function 4: Special projects
- Financial modeling as requested
- Bank implementation of new accounts, new process roll-outs, ect
- Assistance with special projects in setup of Prophix consolidation system
- Essential Function 5: General Office needs
- Purchases, developing working relationship with corporate vendors, etc.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting, Business Administration or related field required or equivalent work experience.
- Three to five years of related experience required.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and use analysis skills to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Excel power user
- SAP and Quickbooks experience strongly desired
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to interact with all levels of management and external stakeholders with poise
- Ability to remain calm under pressure;
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Desire to work hard to grow in career path
- Willingness to be mentored by controller and CFO
- Strong desire to learn; self-starter
- Ability to work on-own at times.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.