This permanent, full time opportunity will appeal to a seasoned accounting professional with the ability to build a role in a professional environment.
My progressive client is highly respected in their industry; they have a commitment to maintaining the highest level of professionalism and ethics, and are looking for an Accountant to join their busy team. The ideal candidate will exhibit well-developed interpersonal skills and rapport building abilities. In addition to the technical skills personality and corporate culture fit of the candidate will be critical in the selection.
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Handle all Accounts payable tasks; coding manual invoices, reconciling overdue accounts, entering payables, and cheque runs
- Handle all Accounts Receivable takes; collect on overdue accounts and complete invoicing
- Bank reconciliations
- Assist Controller with financial statement preparation;
- Generate weekly and monthly reports
- Additional Ad hoc duties as required.
Your strengths include:
- 5+ years' experience with high volume accounts payable and receivables
- Capable computer skills, specifically an advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ideally bring experience with Axon and Quickbooks
- Exceptional interpersonal skills to communicate with staff at all levels of the organization.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multitask and adapt to changing priorities.
- Ability to work independently, take initiative and ask for assistance when required.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume, in word format directly to Lily Brooks.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!