endevis, a leading provider of recruitment solutions across North America, is committed to your success. We work with the best organizations in the world and have relationships you will not be able to connect to through your own networking. Allow our tenured Search Consultants to partner with you in representing your professional career goals in today’s highly competitive market. Apply today!
endevis is working with an industry leader to find an experienced Accountant to join their team. The Accountant will provide support to the financial department by managing daily accounting tasks and maintain order and transparency for the company’s finances.
- Posting and processing journal entries to ensure all business transactions are recorded.
- Assist in the processing of balance sheets, income statements and other financial statements according to legal and company accounting and financial guidelines
- Assist with reviewing of expenses, payroll records etc. as assigned.
- Prepare and submit weekly/monthly reports.
- Assist Director of Finance and Administration in the preparation of monthly/yearly closings.
- Assist with other accounting projects.
- Documents financial transactions by entering account information.
- Maintains accounting controls by preparing and recommending policies and procedures.
- Reconciles financial discrepancies.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
endevis, LLC. and all companies represented are Equal Opportunity Employers and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of age, race, color, sex, religion, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.
- A Bachelor’s degree in accounting or a closely related field is required.
- 2+ years of accounting experience required and should demonstrate a knowledge and understanding of accounting and payroll procedures.
- Mathematical and Analytical skills
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Strong organization and attention to detail
- Good understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office and familiarity with relevant computer software