Duties & Responsibilities
We represent one of the most stable and fastest growing Fortune 200 manufacturing companies in the U.S. In this lean manufacturing environment, hard work is rewarded with above average compensation and benefits. Our client believes that teamwork and safety are critical to their work environment. This company is looking for people who desire to build a long-term career. The company has never had a layoff in their 50-plus year history and advancement opportunities are abundant for solid performers. Our client is environmentally friendly and is the nation's largest recycler of scrap steel.
We are searching for an Accountant to join our client’s growing team.
Application Instructions: Use the online application, or email your resume directly to Derek Collins at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Assisting with the month-end close procedures
- Preparing journal entries and balance sheet reconciliations
- Assisting with monthly reporting
- Assisting with fixed assets, tracking of CEA process, and placing assets in services
- Maintaining and continuously improving the internal control structure
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, Business (emphasis in accounting) or closely related field
- Microsoft Office experience
- CPA, Master's Degree in Accounting or Business
- Manufacturing Accounting Experience