Recruitment Partners is a preferred vendor for a Major Public Organization within the City of Edmonton!
We are currently recruiting for a number of Accounting Professionals for various immediate temporary positions.
This Accountant role is a great opportunity to gain experience, enhance your resume and allow you to develop your overall accounting skills!
Your success will be defined by your ability to:
- Process and Maintain complex and diverse financial systems and records;
- Provide Technical guidance to civic employees on accounting requirements;
- Maintain and analyze financial data and financial models;
- Apply a high level of analysis in providing value-added financial services and recommendations to customers;
- Preparation of a variety of complex and diverse financial statements and reports;
- Consult with program managers with respect to budget preparation and communicate compilation and reporting
- Perform complex financial analysis of accounting data.
Your strengths include:
- Professional Designation or University Degree (bachelor or applied) in an accounting-related discipline;
- 3+ years of progressively responsible accounting experience;
- Proficient in using Google suite of products;
- Expertise in Excel as well as SAP or a similar financial system;
- Strong customer focus;
- Working knowledge of professional accounting principles and practices in the maintenance of financial and budgetary records;
- Strong understanding of the overall accounting system and inter-related financial processes within a diversified accounting environment;
- Strong attention to detail in checking and recording financial transactions;
- Perform as a team leader for the completion of assigned functions;
- Effectively communicate and maintain working relationships with all levels of management and non-management personnel;
- Thorough knowledge of the corporate financial system and it’s inter-relationship to departmental accounting operations;
- Technical proficiency in major financial and analytical software systems.
If you are interested in this role and meet the above criteria, please click the “Apply” button to send your resume directly to Snober Bains.
Recruitment Partners Inc. is an Alberta-based, Alberta-focused recruitment firm. We are dedicated to building long-term relationships while securing top talent for Alberta’s best employers. At the heart of our efforts is a collaborative, consultative approach. We are proud of our team of consultants, who come with practical business experience, a strong network of professional contacts, and are focused on what is best for both clients and candidates. We will facilitate the best fit between client and candidate. This means reduced turnover, enhanced employee engagement, increased productivity and customer satisfaction, and more.
Accounting & Finance - Sales & Operations - Engineering - Supply Chain - Human Resources - Office Support - Technology
Contact us today - Your Search Partner – www.recruitmentpartners.ca!