General Position Summary
This position mainly handles Company’s accounting operation. In addition, this position provides support to Company’s executives as well as handles HR administrative functions.Essential Job Functions
- Records vendor accounts payable and/or purchase invoices.
- Issues checks and initiate bank wire transfer
- Audits for receiving checks, makes a deposit at a bank, and records payment against accounting
- software. (Peachtree/File Maker)
- Audits for developing sales invoices in File Maker and records sales in Peachtree.
- Develops sales and reimbursement invoices to parent company as needed.
- Audits for developing machine sales invoices and updates machine worksheet which include invoice
- and payment information.
- Communicates with accounting firm for accounting related matters. Develops estimated payments.
- Schedules annual reviews.
- Records all invoices and purchases, including credit card purchase, monthly basis.
- Reconciles bank accounts, BS accounts, AP/AR, Sales and Costs, etc.
- Develops monthly financial statement, budget and actual, financial results. Submits information to
- parent company.
- Reports states’ sales and uses taxes (MI & CA), property tax statement to Plymouth township.
- Handles/directs physical inventory process from accounting standpoint.
- Reports quarterly consolidated financial using online reporting system
- Provides support to Vice President and President regarding inquiries from parent company.
- Provides support to current and former expatriates.
- Communicates with bank, attorney, insurance agencies, accounting firms for corporate matters.
- Develops reports to Vice President and President.
- Provides support for internal audits or compliances as needed.
- Administers hiring/termination information.
- Updates salaries, 401ks, deductions and/or bank information as needed.
- Processes payroll semi-monthly basis. (Manages expatriates’ payroll as well)
- Administers company provided benefits (401k and health insurances).