Our very successful client offers an opportunity for a qualified Accountant to work in their entrepreneurial, family-like environment. This role will be in charge of all day to day accounting duties, including managing accounts payable and accounts receivable, financial statement preparation, and all tasks relating to finance and HR. The person in this role will work closely with other internal teams and external partners to support or oversee day-to-day transactions and financial initiatives.
Key Responsibilities of this position include:
- preparation of monthly financial statements,
- processing of accounts payable,
- oversight of all accounts, ledgers and reporting systems,
- general ledger maintenance and tracking,
- management of the commission module,
- assistance with annual budget development,
- collection and consolidation of weekly management reporting, and
- HR administration.
Required Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or other highly analytical field
- 5+ years’ experience maintaining general ledger/preparing financials
- Proficiency in QuickBooks, PowerPoint and Excel (including pivot tables)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, prioritize, and multi-task