Our client is looking to hire a dynamic accountant with 2-8 years of public accounting, audit and tax experience to join their team.
Accountants with the firm perform audit, review and compilation procedures in addition to individual, corporate, partnership and estate income tax returns. Accountants are also involved with tax planning and business advisory services. The strong ability to manage multiple projects and communicate with partners, teammates and clients regarding projects is required. Title and compensation will commensurate with experience.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting. Master's degree preferred.
- CPA certification preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in public accounting preferred.
- Preparation of tax returns.
- Preparation of compilations.
- Strong computer skills including tax, accounting and Microsoft software.
Please send your resume to Andree@Stafffinancial.com
for immediate consideration.Click here to apply online